Army Civilian Service employees receive a first-rate benefits package designed to provide a comfortable and secure work-life balance. These benefits may include:
• Competitive salaries that include locality pay adjustments for jobs in areas with a high cost of living.
• Comprehensive health and life insurance options that offer choice and flexibility along with a substantial employer contribution to premiums.
• Three–tiered retirement program with a generous matching employer contribution.
• Paid holidays, sick leave, and vacation time.
• Flexible work environment.
• Personal wellness includes all of the things you can do to maintain your physical and mental health.
• Bonuses, incentives, and awards as appropriate for on-the-job performance.
Website Accessibility Info Privacy & Security Notice